TOWER is currently in development as an Enterprise-ready distributed ledger and smart contract platform for the IRA / 401k sector.
TOWER is ideal for any application requiring high speed and high throughput processing of private transactions within a permissioned group of known participants. TOWER addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry, and beyond.
TOWER supports both transaction-level privacy and network-wide transparency, customizable to business
"If the centralized server architecture of current entities go down, we lose access to vital functionality. If they get hacked, we lose our data. If they decide to monetize our data we likely won’t learn about it. In short, we’ve entrusted these entities with too much power, and they’ve become too big to fail. A fully decentralized internet will be to provide robust services that can’t be compromised or owned by any single organization, a distributed network that gives its adherents full control."
— Lucas Asher
- All public and private smart contracts and overall system state derived from a single, shared, complete blockchain of transactions validated by every node in the network.
- Private smart contract state is known to and validated by only parties to the contract and approved third parties, like regulators.
- Smart contracts written for an existing Ethereum implementation remain network-transparent on TOWER out of the box.
- Enhancing many existing smart contract designs to meet privacy requirements is simple and straightforward.
- The Zero-knowledge Security Layer allows for cryptographically assured, private settlement of digitized assets on TOWER.